To mark the end of 2023, Elevate Nepal looks back on another year of notable accomplishments. We brought healthcare to mountain communities and clean water to some of Nepal’s most remote and marginalized villages.
Here is our year in numbers:
- Laid 36,960 feet of piping to deliver clean water to rural mountain communities for the first time
- Flew founder and president, Dan Maurer, 52,377 air miles between the USA and Nepal
- Hired 50+ Nepali residents to assist with local projects, offering living wages to support their families and reduce out-migration
- Brought clean water, electricity and toilets to 440+ people and 33 new homes in Nepal’s Makwanpur District
- Raised $250,000+ to support our ongoing projects in Nepal
- Provided healthcare to 1,440 remote villagers in the high mountains of Nepal’s Northern Gorkha District through our medical camp
- Educated 100 students and celebrated a 91 percent graduation rate at Ananda Jyoti Agricultural School
We hope you’ll continue this journey with us in 2024. We have more ambitious projects ahead, including the third and final phase of our Makwanpur Community Development Project.